L. Louise Tetrick
I was born in Indianapolis and attended North Central High School. I initially attended the University of Colorado, but transferred to Indiana University where I received my BA degree. I then attended Indiana University School of Medicine and received my MD degree. My internship and Pediatric residency were at Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis.
I have a special interest in research–bringing new vaccinations and drugs to market in hopes of continuing to improve the healthcare of children.
I have two grown daughters that I am very proud of and enjoy spending time with. In my spare time I like gardening and traveling.
- May 2010-Present Board Member, IN Chapter AAP
- July 2004-Present Co-President, Northpoint Pediatrics
- July 1989-Present Northpoint Pediatrics
- 1989 - Present American Board of Pediatrics
- Community Hospital North, Indianapolis, IN
Awards and Honors
- 2013 Indianapolis Monthly Top Doc
- 2012 Indiana AAP Irving Rosenbaum Community Pediatrics Recognition Award for distinguished service to children
- 2011 Indianapolis Monthly Top Doc
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Indiana State Medical Association
- M.D., 1986, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- B.A., 1982, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- 1988-88, Chief Resident, Pediatrics, Methodist Hospital of Indiana, Indianapolis, IN
- 1987-89, Residency, Methodist Hospital of Indiana, Indianapolis, IN
- 1986-87, Internship, Methodist Hospital of Indiana, Indianapolis, IN