Clinical Research Director
I was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Indianapolis and my ASN from Indiana University School of Nursing.
I love clinical research and have worked in research for almost twenty years. Prior to this, I worked as a Critical Care Nurse at Methodist Hospital. In addition to my full time job in research at Northpoint Pediatrics, I teach research classes at IUPUI on Saturdays.
I am married to Frank and have an adult daughter and a son. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, gardening, traveling and playing with my two dogs, Benson and Bailey.
- 2011-Present Northpoint Pediatrics, LLC
- 2007-2011 Research Pharmaceutical Services
- 2004-2007 Covance
- 2000-2004 Cyberonics
- 1998-2000 Krannert Institute of Cardiology
- 1997-1997 WCE Clinical Evaluations
- 1993-1997 Methodist Hospital / Clarian Health
- 1998-Present Certified Clinical Research Coordinator Certification (CCRC) by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- 1998-Present Founding Member of Circle City Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- 1997-Present Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- 1987-1989 Indiana University, ASN
- 1976-1979 University of Indianapolis, B.S. Business Administration